What a super fun Christmas party this year! We celebrated together with the Gillam's as our hosts for the 2nd year. I wonder if Stephanie knows it's officially a tradition now?! :) Thank you Stephanie for letting us destroy your home and run crazy in the neighborhood!
Kay planned a great party for us this year complete with gingerbread houses, an ornament exchange and neighborhood caroling! Plus of course snacks and hot chocolate!
I want to take just a minute before I show our fun pictures to thank all of your for contributing in on my Christmas gift! I truly appreciate it so much and will have a blast spending it! I have my eye on several things :) Thank you also for your support and help at the meetings this fall. I look forward to some great times this spring!
Happy Holidays everyone and we'll see you next year! 2010 is here, can you believe that?!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAzeria Deemy